THIS POST HAS OUTDATED INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE blumenhof.com/news/ FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION
For the past few weeks, we have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and making changes around the edges of our business. More frequent hand-washing, frequent use of disinfectants on tables, doors, and bar tops.
Following the advice of the CDC and Governor Parson, we’ll be taking further measures here at the winery. Here’s what you need to know if you’re visiting us in the coming days:
- Our weekend entertainment will be on pause.
- No seating will be available (sorry, this includes our patio).
- No wine tasting.
- Orders (of any quantity) can still be placed at our at our curbside pick up area.
We’ve set up curbside pick up for those who wish to remain in their vehicle. Here’s how to order for pickup:
- Drive to the winery as usual during regular business hours (see below).
- Park in front of our pavilion.
- Call us at (636) 433-2245. We’ll take your order and payment information over the phone.
- We’ll run your order down to your vehicle.
Missouri residents are encouraged to place orders via phone (636-433-2245) rather than online. We’re offering discounted shipping for Missouri customers – our online ordering system does not allow us to do this).
We can ship to many states through our website – shipping outside of Missouri must be done online (the service we use handles all compliance with various state regulations).
We continue to remain open every day:
Monday-Thursday: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday: Noon – 5:30 pm
Lastly, as a small, family farm winery your support means everything to us. We cannot continue to do what we love without that support. This is going to be a tough time for a lot of small, local businesses. We encourage you to support family-run businesses (not just ours) if you’re able to.
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns. Our number is (636) 433-2245.
Mark Blumenberg, Eric Blumenberg, and the “BluCrew” at Blumenhof Winery