For the past few weeks, we have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and making changes around the edges of our business. More frequent hand-washing, frequent use of disinfectants on tables, doors, and bar tops.
Following the advice of the CDC and Governor Parson, we’ll be taking further measures here at the winery. Here’s what you need to know if you’re visiting us in the coming days:
- Our weekend entertainment is cancelled until April 18th.
- No seating will be available through April 17th.
- No tasting through April 17th.
- Orders (of any quantity) can still be placed at our at our curbside pick up area.
We’ve set up curbside pick up for those who wish to remain in their vehicle. Here’s how to order for pickup:
- Drive to the winery as usual during regular business hours (see below).
- Park in front of our pavilion.
- Call us at (636) 433-2245. We’ll take your order and payment information over the phone.
- We’ll run your order down to your vehicle.
In addition, for now, we’ll be offering FREE DELIVERY of 12 or more bottles to customers in Franklin, Warren, St. Charles, and St. Louis counties, and the city of St. Louis. To qualify for the free delivery, you must place your order via phone (636) 433-2245. Missouri residents outside of these 4 counties are encouraged to place orders via phone rather than online (we’re offering discounted shipping – our online ordering system does not allow us to do this).
We can ship to many states through our website – shipping outside of Missouri must be done online (the service we use handles all compliance with various state regulations).
We continue to remain open with our regular business hours:
Monday-Thursday: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 10:30 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday: Noon – 5:30 pm
Lastly, as a small, family farm winery your support means everything to us. We cannot continue to do what we love without that support. This is going to be a tough time for a lot of small, local businesses. We encourage you to support family-run businesses (not just ours) if you’re able to.
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns. Our number is (636) 433-2245.
Mark Blumenberg, Eric Blumenberg, and the “BluCrew” at Blumenhof Winery